As far as time management goes for me, I'm absolutely horrible at it. A lot of factors play into my day but when it all comes down to it, its 'stress.' I try to keep up with my classwork along with my own life but sometimes it just becomes to hard and I find myself lagging behind. Homework sometimes aren't handed in or usually handed in late. For example, this Journal entry was due since 4/15 and now it's been done. I also haven't handed in the 'About Me' essay but that's because my printer isn't working but I'll just e-mail it. Talk about lagging behind...see how horrible I am? For my other classes I've keep almost all things up-to-date. I just haven't given in my English assignment #3 as yet. I will though. But to answer the question as to what homework do I know what to do first? I usually do the shortest first (15 minutes) and save the longer homeworks for later so I can have better mind-set. I usually prepare for test a week in advance which is why I usually get passing grades. I'm better at others subjects more than others (everyone usually is better at one subject than another) but as said, I usually pass all my exams. What classes to attend? All of them obviously. If you don't go to class how do you expect to pass?
My social life is pretty good and I have satisfying friends. My love life however, SUCKS!!! But hopefully the sun will shine....one day.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.