Thursday, March 18, 2010

My biggest challenge is keeping focused

It was crazy how I even made it in to college. While I was in high school I didnt do so well in my classes.. ESPECIALLY my MATH CLASS =/. Math has never been easy for me and till this day I dont think I can remember any of the math ive learned before except for adding and all the other stuff I think people will need in life. But thats only part of the struggle to keep focused. I have 4 sisters and 2 Brothers so all together were 7 kids and Im the only one to graduate High school and go to college and thats what I normay use to keep focused while im in school. Knowing the fact that out of all of us Im the one who has aspirations in life and wants to go somewhere gives me the determination to finish college and be successful....... SO how about them Yankees??? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.